• Water: Water when the top 1" of soil feels dry
• Considerations: Like most Calathea, the dottie does not like to dry out. High humidity and persistent watering will help this plant thrive.
Plants are shipped in 5” pot. Includes detailed care instruction card.
The plants require special pre-shipping preparation, and ship within 3-5 business days. You'll receive a notification email with tracking when your order ships.
DO'S AND DONT'S AFTER RECEIVING THE PLANT:
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Check for the moisture level once you receive the plant. If its optimally moist do not water the plant. If the potting mixture is half dry then water the plant.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check for the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated most of the time. Do not over water it.