Hoya pubicalyx is a vigorous vining plant with deep green lanceolate leaves, eager to climb up a trellis or cascade gracefully over the sides of its pot. Its leaves are often mottled with flecks of silvery variegation, and depending on how much light it receives, the stems can take on shades of purple. Eventually, clusters of fragrant star-shaped flowers appear on the vine which, depending on the cultivar, vary from white to pink, red and purple.
• Light: Perfect for bright, indirect light
• Water: Drought tolerant. Water when the top 1-2" of soil feels dry to the touch
• Considerations: Use a well-draining soil, and select a planter with drainage. Pet friendly and great for beginners!
DO'S AND DONT'S AFTER RECEIVING THE PLANT:
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Check for the moisture level once you receive the plant. If its optimally moist do not water the plant. If the potting mixture is half dry then water the plant.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY INFO:
Plants require a special pre-shipping preparation and will be shipped within 3-6 business days.
Plant happiness guaranteed. Our plants are shipped in 8" hanging pot, includes detailed care instructions and our packagings are 100% secure and sustainable.
It's a joy to get plant mail from Plantwagons.I do hope they increase the variety of plants offered on their site.I would love to buy more from them.