Calathea lancifolia is a perfect houseplant for pattern lovers who like to decorate wild. Its bright green, wavy leaves are striped with alternating ovals of dark green and accented by a rich purple underside. The plant gets its name from its lance-shaped foliage, and the leaves grow more elongated as the plant matures. Its bushy, compact growth habit makes it ideal as a medium sized floor plant or tabletop accent -- anywhere that needs a little extra green and a tropical feel.
• Light: Medium to bright, indirect light
• Water: Water when the top 1" of soil feels dry
• Considerations: Like most Calathea, the Rattlesnake Plant does not like to dry out. Pet friendly!
DO'S AND DONT'S AFTER RECEIVING THE PLANT:
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Check for the moisture level once you receive the plant. If its optimally moist do not water the plant. If the potting mixture is half dry then water the plant.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY INFO:
Plants require a special pre-shipping preparation and will be shipped within 3-6 business days.
Plant happiness guaranteed. Our plants are shipped in 6" pot, includes detailed care instructions and our packagings are 100% secure and sustainable.